Path to Licensure


Follow the links below to find out how to obtain a Peace Officer, Jailer, Telecommunicator or School Marshal license in the state of Texas.

Are you a ....

Civilian that has never been licensed before?

Out of State Peace Officer looking to relocate to Texas?

Military Police or Special Forces looking to become licensed as a peace officer?

Superintendent wanting to hire a School Marshal?